Pictures taken on flying trips around the UK and France:
- Wycombe Air Park (EGTB) – where I trained and known as the “other place” when I am flying from the neighbouring airfield – White Waltham.
- Enstone (EGTN) – once a maintenance base for G-OFIT.
- Avebury – is a Neolithic henge monument containing three stone circles, around the village of Avebury in Wiltshire, in southwest England. Unique amongst megalithic monuments, Avebury contains the largest stone circle in Europe, and is one of the best known prehistoric sites in Britain.
- Memphis Belle parked at Imperial War Museum, Duxford
- G-OFIT parked Imperial War Museum, Duxford, with a Spitfire, Hurricane and a Messerschmitt
- Airship hangars at what was RAF Cardington, which started life as a private venture when Short Brothers bought land there to build airships for the Admiralty. They constructed a 700-foot-long (210 m) Airship hangar (the No. 1 Shed) in 1915 to enable them to build two rigid airships, the R-31 and the R-32.
- Le Touquet on the north French Coast.
- Goodwoord aerodrome.
- G-OFIT parked at Goodwood
- Remains of RAF Lynham, now disused